Blockchain Safety Auditor Hacken has partnered with layer-1 progressive contract platform Radix.
The partnership between Radix and Hacken goals to supply higher entry and usefulness of blockchain information for Web3 builders.
The settlement between Radix and Hacken is anticipated to enhance the person expertise, market effectivity and community efficiency of each platforms and the broader crypto group.
The primary advantages of the affiliation are to:
- Allow builders to simply entry historic and real-time information from the Radix community while not having an archive node or a centralized service supplier.
- Enable builders to customise their information pipelines and APIs utilizing Hacken’s ETL question stack, which may additionally make exterior API calls to Radix’s APIs.
- Improve the safety, reliability, and scalability of knowledge entry and storage utilizing Hacken’s distributed information lake and Radix’s decentralized community.
- Foster innovation and collaboration within the blockchain ecosystem by supporting varied decentralized functions and use circumstances that leverage Radix’s sensible contracts and interoperability options.
- You may also like: Hacken boosts Binance proof of reserves safety
Radix is a layer-1 sensible contract platform that goals to enhance the person and developer expertise in Web3 and DeFi. The corporate was based in 2013 by Dan Hughes, who wished to create a scalable and safe platform for decentralized functions.
Hacken is a blockchain safety auditor that gives code audits, penetration testing, and bug bounty packages for initiatives constructed on varied platforms, together with Radix. The undertaking was based in 2017 by Dyma Budorin, who wished to create a community-driven platform for cybersecurity providers. Hacken has a crew of over 60 consultants and a community of greater than 25,000 white hat hackers and safety researchers.
You may also like: Hacken boosts Binance proof of reserves safety